Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exciting News!

  Hello everyone,
    I am pleased to say that we have exciting news down here at The Boy With A Beard Headquarters! Remember earlier when I mentioned that I wanted to post at least once a week on this blog? Well now, after many heated discussions it has been decided that I shall post twice a week! BOOM! Does that blow your mind or what? Not only that, but we have decided on the two days that we will post: Tuesday and Friday. Say it with me now: Tuesdays and Fridays!

Tuesday nights, I will be posting short humorous anecdotes that will make you giggle until you drift away into a delightfully dream-filled sleep.

Friday noonish time, I will be posting the usual magnificence that has turned me into a national treasure. I'm pretty excited about this, and I can tell you are too!

Just remember, Tuesdays and Fridays.

In other news, I have received official permission to post my Maxim article on my blog. Hooray! The only problem is, actually doing this has been much more difficult than one would imagine.  Here is the result of my first attempt. And this.

As you can see, the freakin' sweet illustration (which I did not do) is clearly visible; but the genius, and groundbreaking, words (which I did do) are completely illegible. If anyone out there knows of a better way to do this, please let me know!

OK, I think that's all the exciting news that any of us can handle at this point, any more would just be too much... oh, what the heck, one last bit of exciting news. Less than an hour ago I received an email from OKCupid notifying me that some girl chose me (no that's not the exciting part, jerk). The exciting part is when I checked out her profile it read (among other things) that she was 5'10"! I'm 5'7", it says so right on my profile. This breaks the previous OKCupid height record by a solid 5 inches! My God, what a time to be alive (Short guys know what I'm talking about).

Probably not going to contact her though, tall girls are monsters (kidding! That's a mountain I'm totally gonna try to climb.).

OK, that's all I got on my end. But remember: Tuesdays and Fridays! Fridays and Tuesdays! It's gonna be beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment